USFTECH template

Go Back   Tribal Boyz > -= Misc =- > Videos > Editing

Old 06-01-2012
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X
Default What inspires you with 3d involved?

This thread is basically about everyone and what really inspires them, so feel free to post up what inspires you in the 3d world, it doesn't have to be a well known company.

Well, I'm going into media arts & animation as my major in college and I'm pretty much a car guy, as any of you would know and I actually have four videos, which there are more.. but, I wanted to choose these three as my inspirations once i get into my 3d classes.

The first video gives me this interesting feeling about the NSX which is a replica of the Ferrari F355 as it takes on the Lamborghini Diablo also known as the Devil... It gives me some what of a hype to see more of the race and this feeling of the end of the world or something like that.

This next video.. I'm not that big of a transformers fan as the next person, but this was highly impressive.... now I'm going to guess the surroundings are actual footage that was taken and the car in itself was done pretty well, reflections could have been a little bit more on point in my opinion, but regardless... this video got the point across in my eyes without fail.

This video here.. I just love watching the race scene, it really drags you into it.. but sadly, he cut it short because of the rendering... and if you watch the entire thing, you will notice.. he used... left 4 dead.. >.>; that's right.. some left 4 dead sound effects.. lol.. think he was trollin... 2:58 is where the race starts

Last, but not least... this has a story plot and its a series that is getting ready to come out.. It's about a Driver who wants to stop people from illegal street racing and make the world a better place, eh.. simple plot? But, looking more into the trailer.. It pulls you in with the car selections.. I wouldn't of gave the Driver the GT-R however, that's a little over-powered. ;P

There are more 3d works that inspire me when it comes down to professional videos and standard videos done by people with talent... But, I figured by using these videos I would get my point across... This is something I see myself doing, something like Monty did with his Dead Fantasy series, I'm not going to say I'll be as epic as him, but I am going to try my best. ;D

So, who is next to post something? ^^;

King Of Eurobeat