USFTECH template
Old 10-18-2011
U2 Original Member

Reason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Reason Send a message via Yahoo to Reason
Default SR3 lookin pretty sweet

mocking codmw & battlefield is cool, but the fact that it was actual gameplay is Friggin Sweet. did you see the stuff in there that you get to drive? the plane, tank, flying bike,

There is just too many great games coming out this fall to absorb them all
Old 10-18-2011
Administrator

TB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond reputeTB InuYasha X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TB InuYasha X Send a message via AIM to TB InuYasha X Send a message via MSN to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Yahoo to TB InuYasha X Send a message via Skype™ to TB InuYasha X

Not going to lie, they made that epic.. but I have one problem, why does it look way too futuristic compared to the first and second game? Shouldn't Johnny Gat be a old man by now? lol.

King Of Eurobeat
Old 10-19-2011
U2 Original Member

Reason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of lightReason is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Reason Send a message via Yahoo to Reason

I'm sure there's some kind of story element to make it make sense. Like maybe some company in charge of creating new weapon/vehicle prototypes or something...and if not, its freakin SR3 I wouldn't care lol. Definitly feel like saints row is a better GTA game than GTA is now a days. gta 4 was so boring i didn't even finish it.