USFTECH template
Old 07-14-2017
n00b

Location: Futshop.net is The Best and Top 1 Fifa 17/18 Coins Store Online!
playerhot is on a distinguished road
Default Fifa 18 has been released on September 29

Fifa 18 has been released on September 27, landing platform for the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. If you want to know more information about fifa 18, you can pay attention to our website playerhot.com. We have the cheapest fifa 18 coins. We are professional fifa 18 xbox 360 coins sales agents. Professional quality and favorable price, to ensure that our website is selling thousands of orders.

If you want to buy fifa 18 point, you can pay attention to our website. More games for the platform you choose. If you have any questions during the ordering process, you can contact our sales team, they will provide you with the most professional solution. Whenever you encounter any problems in shopping process, please contact us immediately.

Third, it is possible to maintain marketing the participants and earn extra coins from each person you provide. "the simple truth is, you provide him high and can purchase ANY player reduced," produces KevMaaan. There isn't any secret participant or particular fifa 18 ultimate coins card that makes quick money.

I've picked about 12 players and that I've learned their cost. I "mass bid" them-and try to gain about 60% of the auctions I bid. Of all of my expenditures, I only produce say 100-300 fifa 18 ultimate team coins . If 10 items are won by me, I've created 3k. It's so easy."All by futshop.net now.. more of these can be find here. and you will like fifa 18 game now!